What to Expect at Arrow Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Our goal is to help you return to living life pain-free through physical therapy. We don’t just treat the symptoms. We get to the source of the problem by evaluating the reasons your pain developed. We provide hands-on treatment, a personalized exercise program and education in self-pain management techniques for prevention of future problems.
- Auto Insurances
- First Health Network
- Horizon BlueCross BlueShield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- United Healthcare
What to bring to your evaluation appointment
- Your ID and insurance information cards
- Your completed patient paperwork
- If you have one, your physician’s prescription for physical therapy
- Comfortable clothing that allows access to the areas being treated and for exercising
- Your appointment book or calendar for scheduling future appointments
- Your preferred form of payment
During your appointment, your physical therapist will:
- Conduct a one-on-one evaluation. This will allow you to discuss your condition and any other health concerns.
- Explore your medical history, current pain or injury and the activities you are limited in.
- Take specific measurements of your posture, quality of movement, strength, and perform specific tests designed for evaluating your condition.
- Help you understand all of the factors that influence your condition and your specific physical therapy treatment needs.
- Set up a personalized plan of care to meet your goals.
- Provide treatment and education on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery.
- Formally write up their findings and treatment plan. This is to communicate to your primary care physician or specialist if you were referred by one.
After your appointment
- It’s normal to feel a bit sore from your first visit due to the physical manipulation and exercises.
- Expect a call from our patient representative to ensure that you are fully satisfied with all aspects of your treatment plan.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions or discuss any concerns.
- You can schedule all future appointments of your agreed upon treatment plan. This is very important to
secure your preferred treatment time and ensure excellent results.
Download Your New Patient Forms
To save time during your office visit, we suggest filling out paperwork in advance.
Please click on the appropriate forms to download and print them. Bring the completed forms with you to your appointment. If you prefer to fill out registration forms at our office, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
**Are you having trouble viewing these documents?
You may need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it for FREE on the Adobe website by clicking here.