We provide comprehensive care for various conditions related to the hand and upper body, as well as promote prevention of further injury.
These include both acute and chronic injury, such as fractures, post-surgical rehabilitation and repetitive stress syndromes. Our therapists also work with patients’ surgeons and other healthcare professionals to coordinate the most customized and effective treatment program to get them back to work, sport and life.
Some of these treatments include:
- Acute or chronic pain care
- Training for functional use in everyday activities
- Specialized modalities
- Massage for mobilization and scar tissue release
- Soft tissue and joint mobilization
- Sports injury and overuse care
- Muscle re-education
- Work-related conditioning
- Home exercise prescription
- Carpal Tunnel
- De Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Trigger Finger
- Wrist/Hand Fractures
Arrow Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation does not fabricate splints.
For more information, Contact Us Today at Edison, Woodbridge & Union, NJ Centers.